Thursday, June 15, 2006

No One Likes a One-Trick Pony


You might think from my first two entries that I'm a funny guy. Turns out I'm not, doesn't that just fuck all. So if you're here for a laugh, I'll give you this one freebie, but then we're done.

I was tooling around in my fine American automobile the other day. The ground was pretty wet from a lot of recent rain. The trees were pollinating, doing that little mating dance they do every year, lots of helicopter seed pods and pollen all around. I don't have a driveway, just a mud-way with puddles. All this and the fact that washing my car is a luxury I don't spoil my autos with, means that my car is just filthy, filthy, filthy.

I got out of the car in a parking lot and did my thing in the store; I came back out and beheld the dusty, mud-caked, plant debris-covered, grimy, messy heap that I lovingly call my car. I thought to myself, "I wish my wife was this dirty." HA.



Now that I've written that I don't feel like writing what I was originally going to write. Oh well.

No comments: